Omega Speedmaster Chronograph Black Dial '50th Anniversary' LIMITED
Omega 3126.96.36.199.01.001 Speedmaster '50th Anniversary' First Watch Worn on the Moon 311-30-42-30-01-001 31130423001001, Limited to 5957 pieces and released to commemorate the Speedmaster's 50th anniversary, stainless steel on a stainless steel bracelet, manual wind Omega caliber 1861 movement, black dial with luminous hour markers and hands, 12-hour chronograph, gold "Hippocampus" logo at 12 o'clock, diameter: 42mm, thickness: 14mm, water resistant, Like New with Original Box and Papers undated papers.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Speedmaster SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet
- De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- 1957 Trilogy Set Limited Edition UNWORN
- Speedmaster Professional 105.002 c.1962
- Vintage Speedmaster Professional SS / 1506 Bracelet Super sharp case
- Olympic Speedmaster Broad Arrow Black Dial SS
See Our New Arrivals First