Omega De Ville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 41MM
Omega 422.13.41 Deville Olympics Co-Axial Chronoscope 4 Counters Chronograph, 42213415206001, brushed stainless steel case on a strap with a brushed stainless steel deployant buckle, automatic movement (Omega calibre 3890), luminescent hands, chronograph, date at 6 o'clock, day indicator at center of dial, 30 minute and 12 hour counters, grey dial with applied silver hour markers, sapphire crystal, water resistant to 100 meters, case-back features an embossed image of Chronos the Greek god of time, diameter: 41 mm, thickness: 13 mm, Like New with Omega box and papers, dated 2013.
The European Watch Company Process
Trusted since 1993, European Watch Company maintains the highest standards in the industry. Our team of expert watchmakers meticulously inspect every timepiece prior to it being listed for sale. This five-position testing assures the buyer of each watch’s verified provenance, its optimal mechanical condition with authenticated parts, and exceptional “like new” cosmetic appearance. When it comes to quality, we curate only the finest timepieces. So that when they are delivered, the only thing to focus on is your excitement. Our 5-star reputation was earned over three decades of hard work and integrity. To provide further peace of mind, we provide a 1- year limited warranty on all our timepieces. We are confident that we can find you the perfect watch to cherish and enjoy.
You May Also Like:
- Speedmaster SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet
- Speedmaster MEISTER SIGNED Dial SS Transitional / 1039 Bracelet COMPLETE
- 1957 Trilogy Set Limited Edition UNWORN
- Vintage Speedmaster Professional SS / 1506 Bracelet Super sharp case
- Speedmaster Professional Apollo XIII Silver Snoopy Award
- Speedmaster Professional Japan Racing Dial RARE COMPLETE
- Olympic Speedmaster Broad Arrow Black Dial SS
See Our New Arrivals First