We’re only one day away from a party I’ve imagined for a year now. A Heart So Broken is ready to launch! It’s been such a journey, through radical revisions, tears, a little Voledmort (remember that first cover?) and rejoicing when it all came together. So here are the top five reasons why you should hit this fabulous little party going on tomorrow at the Clark County Library on 1401 E. Flamingo Rd. between 6:30 and 9:00pm on Saturday, November 10, 2012:
- Thanksgiving is almost here and you’d like to prime the PIE pump.
- You need a new book to keep you up late and give you an excuse to ignore the laundry.
- You’ve always wanted a signed copy of the best new novel on the market.
- Famous Dave’s has been calling your name and let’s be honest, you’re feeling lucky!
- Christene will be reading some early writings (from the days of little Writer Christene) and you’re more than a little curious about how far she’s come…and maybe snicker at how silly she was…:)
So, there you have it: Five solid reasons why you should be at the Launch Party of the year. Bring a friend and see you there!